Tuesday, July 3, 2012

To the future!

I have a job, not a youth work job but in mechanical engineering.

I still haven't grasped how that will change things to come but i beleive it is the plan for me right now.  Some people question me in accepting such a job.  I question myself more I assure you.

The good thing being that in a matter of months I will be back with friends, back in the city I have come to know, back with the same youth groups I have enjoyed and the youth I have become linked with.  So I am free to begin planning the next steps in my Youth work satisfied in the knowledge that I can continue where I left off just a few weeks ago. I shall endeavour to update you further wherever possible.

Apparently my work here is not yet finished.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment